If you have grasped the basics of making an eBook with PowerPoint, the following tutorials that introduce more advanced eBook features are right for you.
Advanced E-book Text Features
1. How to sync audio with texts in PowerPoint
This is a 3-minute video that shows you some ideas of how to sync audio with texts in PowerPoint.
2. How to highlight vocabulary and/or language features
The following video can be used to highlight vocabulary and/or language features in PowerPoint (7 Minutes).
3. How to add a handwriting text animation effect
Here is a 11-minute tutorial for handwriting text animation effect that might be helpful to make an eBook.
4. How to have a motion and fire text effect
This video details how you can have a motion and fire text effect in your PowerPoint.
Advanced ebook Video Features
1. How to insert YouTube videos in PowerPoint
This short video tells you how to insert YouTube videos in PowerPoint.
2. How to make a video using PowerPoint
Instead of inserting videos, you might want to watch the video below to learn about how to make a video using PowerPoint.
Advanced eBook Audio Features
1. How to insert background music to PowerPoint
Here is a short video that shows you how to insert background music to PowerPoint.
2. How to insert, record and edit audio in PowerPoint
This is a 6-minute video that gives you more details about how to insert, record and edit audio in PowerPoint. You can use the audio as sounds effects for your eBooks.
Advanced eBook Animation Features
1. How to make a background transparent
Here is a quick guide to make a background transparent.
2. How to to draw your own animation in PowerPoint
This video helps you to draw your own animation in PowerPoint.
3. How to make an animated PowerPoint slide
Here is a 6 minute video on how to make an animated PowerPoint slide.
4. Five additional animation effect tricks
The following tutorial shows you 5 additional animation effect tricks in PowerPoint, including
- making a moving gallery
- moving images in custom path
- adding a dots intro animation effect
- adding a loading animation effect
- changing images on the same slide
If you have got bored with PowerPoint, try the tools listed below for your eBook authoring.
Desktop PC/Mac Software:
- Story Jumper http://www.storyjumper.com/
- Storybird http://storybird.com/
- Slides https://www.google.com/slides/about/
- iBooks Author (Mac OS Only) (tutorial)
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- How to add sound to a PDF (tutorial)
- Adobe Voice
- How to create stories with Adobe Voice (tutorial)
- Spark https://spark.adobe.com
- Book Creator http://bookcreator.com/ipad/
- Explain Everything https://explaineverything.com/
Do you know other useful tools in making an eBook? If you do, you are encouraged to share with us in the blog.